Satanic Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satanic Death

A satanic gaming community !

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1337 GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freekill

Freekill

1337 GM application Empty
PostSubject: 1337 GM application   1337 GM application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:22 pm

Name:Jean-Sébastien Bourotte

I wish to be a gm so I can help people(mostly other player)but also the main admin so they can maintain this server in a more significient way.I know I can help.

You should pick me because I'm the most experienced world of warcraft player and I know everything that there is to know about this game(not to tell that I'm an ex no-life( What a Face )

I would bring to the server more excitement to play because taking care of other always make them happy and push them to play more oftenly and helping others is to me a great way to make friend.

I'm ready to give a lot of time to the server,I play alot(too much going by my family opinion).It as much important to play on this server than to help fixing it and I am ready to help as much as I help.

A GM is to me a person that know how to take care of others(player AND other GM)and also how to fix their problem.A good GM is the one who is going to think more about other than himself.

I can speak 2 language,french and english.I can understand spanish but I can't speak it.I also have some basic in german(but really not alot)

Thank you for reading this and have a good day.

-Freekill Lvl 75 Warrior
Back to top Go down

1337 GM application
Page 1 of 1