Satanic Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satanic Death

A satanic gaming community !

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FRANK TANK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Franktank

FRANK TANK Empty
PostSubject: FRANK TANK   FRANK TANK Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:24 am

Name:Francis Lupien Lafleur

Why do you want to be GM ?:because i gm need to have a little experiance whit player and i have it gm its a job funny for helping player for make a smile on a face its funny for me and for other player

Why should we pick you ?: 1.because i have experiance on lineage 2 on server of 750 person 2.i have make pulicity on the server of lineage 2 and on slayer online 3. i have a big lot time to give on server (im not no life) just i love me pc and i love help player 4. i have friend he can come on server.

What would you bring to the server if we pick you ?: 1. help to player 2.event in each day to player 3. publicity( i have friend boss on server of counter strike and its ok make a publicity on this server. 4. help to other gm (because i have experiance on gm just and little on player of wow.5. 6. lot of hour.

How many hours would you be ready to give for the server ?: minimum 2 to 4(its not the maximum XD) in each day.

What do you think a GM is ?: gm its a guy for helping the player on game and for make the funny on server. a gm is on the staff for make a community of the server he here for help player (and gm). and work on this proper community.

Can you speak 2 languages ?
Back to top Go down
Bart
Administrator, SD Leader.
Bart

FRANK TANK Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRANK TANK   FRANK TANK Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:21 pm

I have read your application.
Back to top Go down
https://satanicdeath.darkbb.com

FRANK TANK
Page 1 of 1