Satanic Death

A satanic gaming community !

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Darkddev (postulation)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkddev

PostSubject: Darkddev (postulation)   Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:53 pm

Name: François-Xavier Gilbert

Why do you want to be GM ? I want to be a GM to help the most people that i can and give to the server a nice and helpful strong hand.

Why should we pick you ? Because, i think i can give to the server my help and many solutions for everything aspects of the game and give some idea for event or rules.I'm going to be really peaceful with all player.If i have to kick someone , i'm going to do this politely to show to all player how we respect them.I already was a GM on L2 as you know, i don't know if it's similar but i'm gonna try to learn fast.

What would you bring to the server if we pick you ? I'm gonna try to find bugs ,help player and try to ask to player if they found any bugs to help to get a better server.I'm going to try to make a lot of events to make an ambience of holiday and entertainment.I'm gonna make a good publicity for the server , because , i think a good publicity is the key to get more players and fun.

How many hours would you be ready to give for the server ? I'm ready to give my weekends and some hours in the week (depend of the school) for the server.

What do you think a GM is ? My opinion is... GM is a master of peace , he is there to help player and give his time for the server to make a helpful ambiance.But sometime, he can be devil and punish bad players and cheaters.Their is the time than i am ready to dedicate for the server.I know it's a lot of job but nothing is impossible if we think postively and works together.

ps* If a Lineage II is coming up by the time, i want to be in...

I can speak twice language... french and english.

Cordially Dark_Ddev

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bart
Administrator, SD Leader.

PostSubject: Re: Darkddev (postulation)   Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:58 am

I have read your post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satanicdeath.darkbb.com

Darkddev (postulation)
Page 1 of 1